Frequently Asked Questions
Cancelation & No Show Policy
Your appointments and well-being are very important to us. We understand that sometimes unexpected delays can occur making schedule adjustments necessary. If you need to cancel your appointment, we respectfully request at least 24 hours notice. In the event of a no-show to a scheduled appointment:
- Laser Hair Removal- 1 Session will be deducted from your package for each scheduled area to be treated
- Groupon Initial Consultation- Groupon will be redeemed and the no show will count as one of your 6 sessions
- Monthly Membership Facials – 1 Month accrued will be deducted
- Skin Tightening, Facials & Body Contouring (Including Tempsure) – $50 no show fee
- Physician Appointments – $100 no show fee
- Smart Lipo – Per the smart lipo agreement contract
All deductions and fees must be collected prior to scheduling a future appointment.
Our goal at Elysium is to provide safe and effective treatments. We offer Groupon vouchers as a promotional tool for a way for clients to experience laser hair removal as well as other treatments at our facility at an affordable price. Our Groupon policy is as follows:
- Limit 1 voucher redemption per person across all services. Attempts to redeem additional vouchers will not be honored.
- Groupons may be purchased as a gift for another individual, if they have not already redeemed a previous voucher.
- All Groupons must be activated within 120 days of purchase.
- All treatments must be used one year from redemption date.
- Valid for select treatments purchased.
- After purchasing a Groupon voucher, all clients must come in for a complimentary consultation prior to beginning treatment even if continuing laser hair removal treatments from another provider. *Please see Groupon consultation no show policy.
- Must be 15 years or older and all under 18 must have a guardian present at the time of the consultation and appointments for the service.
- All Groupon purchases are made directly with Groupon. It is a purchase between the client and Groupon. Elysium has no control over refunds; all refunds for a Groupon purchase must go directly through Groupon. If you are hesitant as to whether or not you are a candidate, we invite you in for your complimentary consultation before deciding whether to try out one of our services.
We appreciate your understanding and are open to answering any questions you may have! We thank you for choosing us and look forward to servicing you!