Juvederm injectable gel will help smooth moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds and create fuller lips (see lip augmentation). The most common uses include:
- Wrinkle correction
- Diminishing worry lines, smile lines (nasolabial folds), crow’s feet, marionette lines at corners of the mouth (oral commissures), and smoker’s lines (vertical lip lines)
- Lip enhancement
- Reducing the severity of nasolabial folds
- Chin augmentation
- Filling cheek depressions
- Redefining lip border
- Softening acne scars
- Filling hollows under the eyes
- Creating a temporary eyebrow lift
- Correcting facial depressions caused by fat loss
- Softening the appearance of jowls.
It takes 15 to 20 minutes to perform Juvederm® injections. The results are immediate and continue to improve over the following week.
Juvederm® Ultra and Ultra Plus, are smooth, injectable dermal fillers that help to instantly restore your skin’s volume, smoothing away facial wrinkles and creases, like the nasolabial folds that run from the bottom of the nose to the corners of the mouth. Juvederm is made of hyaluronic acid, a naturally occurring substance in the body that helps to hydrate and add volume to the skin. The hyaluronic acid in Juvederm supplements the body’s natural supply of this substance. Juvederm Ultra Plus is more robust, giving us the ability to better treat deeper folds and wrinkles. It may last a bit longer, as well.